According to the Polish tax regulations, entrepreneurs that carry out transactions with related entities, are obliged to prepare a transfer pricing documentation.
Fulfilling these obligations brings many benefits – most of all it allows to avoid the followig sanctions:
- taxation of income evaluated by a tax authorities with a tax rate,
- fiscal-penal sanctions against persons that are responsible for the company’s tax settlements.
Our services in this scope include:
- Preparation of transfer pricing documentation in accordance with requirements of the Polish Tax Acts and OECD Guidelines,
- Assistance in identification of transactions to which such documentations have to be prepared,
- Assistance and advisory for entrepreneurs that decided to prepare such documentation on their own.
The value of remuneration depends on the complexity and quantity of the transactions being documented.